What does this programme offer me?
- An opportunity to gain valuable qualifications and a rewarding career in business, accountancy or finance
- A genuine positive route into the accountancy profession, gaining marketable skills and earning whilst learning
- Fully qualified staff dedicated to passing on their expertise and experience in the profession
- Membership of the AAT and benefit from a comprehensive Professional Development programme for 16-18 year olds.
How can I progress?
- Study towards the professional accountancy qualifications through CIMA or ACCA
- Specialise in Taxation, Management Accountancy or Financial Accounting or even Public Finance
- Move on to a degree then a master’s degree in a related discipline
What are my job and career opportunities?
- You could be working in an accounts department or helping an organisation manage their finances properly. Upon completion, there are various different roles you could progress into including Accounts Supervisor, Accounts Manager, Auditor or Payroll Supervisor and ultimately, a Chartered Accountant, Certified Account or Finance Director